Total Quality Management, Performance Management System & ISO 9001:2008 workshop with Senior Management of ITC Lifestyle Division at Gurgaon
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 10002:2004 implementation team at Male International Airport (Maldives).
Total Quality Management & 5S workshop with Senior Management of Greenply Industries Ltd.Nalagarh
Total Quality Management & 5S workshop with Senior Management of Greenply Industries Ltd. Behror
Productivity Management Group is leading ISO Certification Consultants in India. We help small, heavy industry all over the world. Since 2000, PMG Consultants providing Quality Management Services to its clients in India, Maldives, UAE, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Nepal, Kuwait, Singapore, Africa, South East Asia & Middle East countries.
PMG Consultants specialized in providing Quality Assurance plan for achieving ISO Certificate. Our Subject experts are specialized in Consulting for following ISO Certification e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, TL 9000, ISO 50001, ISO/TS 16949, SA 8000, ISO 22001 and ISO 10002.
ISO Consultants in India
In India we have provided ISO Certification consulting, enriched training(s), auditor training courses and thorough implementation at Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Indore, Chennai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, NCR, Kolkatta, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Haridwar, Rudrapur and many other cities of India.
ISO Consultants at PMG deliver:
- User Friendly & Productive documentation
- Timely completion of Assignments
- Clear & concise understanding of subject
- Impeccable Value addition
- Cost Effective Services
- Drive passion & commitment in the Organization for Compliance & Results
- Seasoned handling of problems
- Tailored system solutions to suit client needs & expectations
- Wisdom of several years of experience of Subject Experts
Productivity Management Group is perhaps amongst the only few Consulting Groups who do ISO Consulting and Business Management Consultancy across the globe.
PMG can thus be
- ISO Consultants and Quality Management Consultants for the entire bouquet of service offerings. (Services Offered)
- ISO Consultants in India, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey, UK, USA, Africa, Australia & Europe
ISO Consultants and Business Management Consultants for Multinational Companies (MNC’s) as our experts have experience across cultures and multi-location establishments.
What we offer
We offer ISO Certification Consultants and Quality Management Consultancy. We are a leader in Quality Management Systems, production and safety management systems. We help our clients to continually improve quality processes and thus increase business efficiency. We also offer Auditor Training Courses, Training and ISO Certification in almost all the quality and safety management systems.
The relentless pursuit of the elimination of waste from every business process with the ultimate goal of providing World-Class quality, delivery and service to our customers at the lowest possible cost. Mark Deluzio
LEAN manufacturing practices banish waste and create value for your customer. An enterprise becomes agile, that is responsive to the demand fluctuations and volatile market conditions. Lean is a simple common sense approach that has evolved over a period of time and refined by various manufacturing companies across the globe. The current form of LEAN MANAGEMENT is adopted from Toyota Motors Japan. It is commonly known as Toyota Production Systems. These systems have been refined for over 50 years before they were recognized by the world as by far the best production systems. These systems refined to such an extent that they are no more industry specific and can be applied to any industry or service sector.
Lean is based on five basic principles-i.e.
- Value – understanding VALUE & WASTE
- Value stream – Identifying value stream
- Flow – making value creating steps flow
- Pull – produce at the pull of the customer
- Perfection – Continual Improvement
To achieve all that is mentioned above many lean tools are used,
- 5 S
- 3 Mu’s & 7M
- Employees involvement
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Focused Improvement
- OEE Improvement
- Inventory Management
- Process mapping
- Value Steam Mapping
- Quality Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Problem Solving Techniques
Benefits of Lean implementation are typically
- Cost Reduction
- Improved Productivity
- Reduced Defects
- Optimal Resource Utilization
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Process Improvement
- Quick Wins in Pain Area
- Higher Top line/Bottom line
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Self-directed teams
- People ownership
Continual Improvement always
Why Benchmark Six Sigma
- Most experienced and respected trainers and consultants
- More than 10,000 Belts trained
- Highest recognition and respect across sectors
- Updated programs with latest inputs
- Training and facilitation methodology with Multisensory impact
- Complete Range of programs up to Master Black Belt Training
- Regular programs in Indian eight cities
- International presence. Programs in UAE, France and Singapore
- Programs since 2001
- Unique after training support through very active web based forum and group activities
- Job portal for career support
Lean Expert Certification
Every manufacturing/ service industry managers must go through the lean practices. Very useful course, everyone must attend this course through Benchmark Six Sigma. Most of the material focuses on practical situations. Depth of knowledge and the articulation of the subject matter.
Benchmark’s Lean Management Training provides the tools to improve the business profits and financial situation as well as empower and motivate all staff through an improved level of internal motivation and commitment.